- Prestige Concept (Mauritius) Ltd trading as Prestige Holidays Mauritius is a destination management company that offers both in-house services as well as source services from third-party partners/suppliers.
- All our services are subject to availability.
- By booking a service with us, you enter a agreement (contract) between you (the customer) and Prestige Holidays Mauritius. Our suppliers may not be held responsible for any issues arising as part of the contract. In the event of disputes, please refer to our Disputes section.
- During the booking process, you will be asked or proposed a vehicle type. While we will do our best to honor your vehicle preference, we may need for operational or safety reasons to send a different vehicle. If we need to change your vehicle type and the rate ends up being lower than the agreed or paid price, we will issue you the difference.
- You are responsible for providing and confirming your arrival or departure flight time and flight number. We will not be responsible for any miscommunication that may arise if inaccurate flight information and schedule is provided.
- For airport pickups, you are entitled for up to 120 minutes waiting time. Past that period, you will be charged a waiting fee, billed on a per hour basis.
- In the event of no-show for both inbound and outbound transfer, you will not be entitled for a refund.
- For outbound transfers, we recommend picking up up at least four hours prior to your flight departure to ensure that you reach the airport in a timely manner. In the event that you request a later pickup time, we will not be responsible of any potential delays in getting you to the airport.
Activities & Tour Services
- Prestige Holidays Mauritius activities and tours are delivered by our in-house travel specialists as well as third-party providers (known as suppliers).
- Several of our activities and tours includes transfer services for which our ‘Transfer Services’ terms applies.
- All our tours and activities are governed by their own terms of service which will be communicated to you during the booking process.
- We cannot be held reliable of unavailability of tours and services that are dependent on weather conditions or other safety and operational factors. In the event that we are responsible for cancellation (even up to the last minute), your total or partial payment will be refunded within five business days.
Prestige Holidays Mauritius offers two payment options:
- Customer pay a deposit during their online reservation process, the remainder will be paid to the driver or service provider on the day of delivery of the service.
- The amount of deposit varies depending on the service and may range between 5 percent to 100 percent.
- Full upfront payment during the online booking process.
The payment option varies depending on the service type with some services requiring full payment in advance.
Changes and Cancellations by You
- Any change request (e.g. service date rescheduling) details must be requested by contacting Prestige Holidays Mauritius at least 48 hours prior to the agreed date of the service delivery.
- Changes will not take effect until confirmed to you by email.
- Each of our product may have their own cancellation and refund policy as indicated in your confirmation receipt or booking voucher. If not specified, then our general cancellation policy as detailed below will apply:
- If you cancel, up to seven (7) working days (Monday to Friday and excluding Mauritius Public Holidays) before the agreed service delivery date, a full refund will be issued to you less 10% (to cover for processing fees and handling costs).
- If you cancel within 48 hours before the scheduled service delivery time, the cancellation charge is 100% of the price of the initial booking.
- A refund is not possible when a tour, activity, attractions or service has already started.
- If a tour or activity is operating, rain or shine, and if you decide to not attend, you will be charged 100% of the booking amount.
- If you arrive late to a scheduled activity, the activity or tour will start on schedule and you will be charged 100% of the booking amount even if you did not participate in the activity due to lateness or not being present on time at the designated location.
Changes and Cancellations by Prestige Holidays Mauritius
- Prestige Holidays Mauritius will use all reasonable effort to honor its agreement with you. However under extreme events (e.g. operation or safety reasons), we may need to change or cancel your booking. In such events, you will guarantee a 100% refund of any deposit or full payment made within five to ten business days.
- We will take responsibility of informing you as soon as reasonably possible of any changes or cancellations to your booking and in some cases help arrange an alternative.
- Any cancellation of the booking must be made in writing by email addressed to our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not acknowledge cancellation made via phone or through our employees or service providers.
- No monies will be refunded for cancellations received less than 48 hours from the scheduled time of the service delivery.
- Refunds will be paid within five to ten business days.
- A request for a refund must be made within 28 calendar days from the day of the cancellation.
- In the event of disputes between you and Prestige Holidays Mauritius and its suppliers, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com at the earliest convenience.
- The management of Prestige Holidays Mauritius takes responsibility of resolving issues in a timely and friendly manner.
- In the event that disputes cannot be resolved amicably, it will then be settled through a court in Mauritius.
- All information given on our website is in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publication.
- Content, graphics and other intellectual property on the website is copyrighted to us and is protected by national regulations.
- Images and other multimedia used on the website may be indicative of the service that you will receive and may different from the actual service.
- The website https://phmauritius.com is owned and operated by Prestige Concept (Mauritius) Ltd.
- Address: Prestige Holidays Mauritius, Rue De La Democratie, Suite 213a, Ebene Junction, Ebene Cybercity 72201
- Phone: +230 467 2392
- Business Registration Number: C13114873
- Tourism Authority License Number: 11299